Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whoot Whoot

Congratualtions, I have stopped making angsty posts at least for today. Mozeltov. L'Chaim. It is a beautiful Thursday Pre-dawn morning and I have to get ready to be at the office. My exam is going to be a breeze and guess what I'm right and ready and hot to trot for the rest of the year. What has me in a good mood? I spoke to a man yesterday about life in general and he pointed out that I was upset about things I had no power over. What can I change about yesterday? Then he quoted scripture at me that made me realize even God tells you Carpe Diem fucker (Matthew 6:25). So as of this moment I'm putting it all out on the line.



Today's question....
Given the opportunity, what would you have Filet Mingon (yes wrapped in bacon) or a Chunk Round?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing as how I cannot eat pork, I guess I have no other choice aside from the chunk round. Then again, it doesn't sound too appetizing, can I choose none of the above?

Btw, glad to hear about the change in attitude.