Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Morning Ichigo...

Morning oto everyone out there in the blogosphere. To answer my own question from the previous post... There is no excuse or reasoning or even chance to explain away something like sleeping with your significant others sibling, unless they are identical twins and you are so drunk your senses don't really work. Love is something unconditional there is no such an animal as unforgivable when you love someone. Please don't start that I need to love me more than anyone else I seem to be hearin in alot of R & B songs, cause frankly when you love someone and they love you back there is no me there is us. You take their side look at their hobbies find the middle ground between your want and theres. I hope someone disagrees....


On a positive note I'm going to push myself and actually start competing within the company who can argue with an all expense paid week in Hawaii? Oh and yes I get 1 extra ticket. Today is a great day regardless of what is going on with the economy, and many other regions of the world. As my great grand daddy always said as long as you breathe you can make the necessary adjustments. Now for todays topical question..



If your significant other had a disorder. Bi-polar disorder or Hyposexual tendencies (more sex than a village fantasy shop) when would you like to know in the beginning of the relationship or in the middle??

2 comments:

Kristia B. said...

If my significant other had a disorder, regardless of what it was, I'd like to know in the beginning. If he tells me in advance, it shows he respects and trusts me enough to be upfront and honest. He allows me to make my own decision as to whether or not this is something that I can deal with rather than entering a relationship that I might not have been ready to face. Granted, he would run the risk of ending what could have been a promising future but it all depends on how well you know the person before you share.

Kris

Anonymous said...

I would like to know in the beginning. That way both people know whether or not they are willing to persue a relationship together. If they have to face the obstacles that may be in there way, then at the beginning they know that they are in this together. Or before its gets serious, they can decide that they want to be in a relationship, or just move on. And hopefully they each will find someone who is compatible with them.